About Our Inspections
Inspections are non-destructive. As I do not own the home, I can not look inside walls, or under floors, or remove panels which are not intended for the homeowner to remove. For more details on the specifics of the inspection, I recommend you review the InterNACHI Standards of Practice. Bair Inspections assures to meet or exceed these standards.
Choose Bair Inspections for any service and I will re-inspect the contractor's work done on deficiencies found during your initial inspection to verify that repairs were done properly.
My Inspections include:
• Flashings and trim
• Gutters and downspouts
• Chimney and other roof penetrations
• Stoops, porches, walkways and railings
• Eaves, soffits and fascia
• Grading and drainage
• Basement, foundation and crawlspace
• Water penetration and foundation movement
• Heating system
• Cooling system